For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us:
Questions? Please contact us via the methods at the bottom of this page.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org .
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work .
You can opt out of some targeted advertising by visiting:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/ .
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store—you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy . We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site—you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ . You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
California law permits residents of California to request notice of how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes or to opt out of such sharing. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice or to opt out, please email us at email@example.com .
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to disclose the following information about our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data.
- Categories of Personal Data Collected:
- We collect the following categories of personal data: identifiers; commercial information; demographic information (note that some demographic information may be considered characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law); internet or electronic network activity; geolocation data; and other categories of personal data that relates to or is reasonably capable of being associated with you. For examples of the precise data points we collect, please see “Information We Collect” above.
- Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting and Using Data:
- We collect each category of personal data listed above for the business or commercial purposes described in the “How We Use Your Information” section above.
- Categories of Personal Data Disclosed:
- We disclose the following categories of personal data: identifiers; commercial information; demographic information (note that some demographic information may be considered characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law); internet or electronic network activity; geolocation data; and other categories of personal data that relates to or is reasonably capable of being associated with you.
- Categories of Sources and Third Parties With Whom We Share Personal Data:
- We collect each category of personal data listed above from you and the third-party sources. We may share each category of personal data listed above with the third parties as described in the “Sharing Your Information” section above.
European & International Users
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
Site visitors from countries outside of the United States, including the European Union, should understand that any data provided to Spark may be transferred to the United States. By choosing to visit our Site, engage in our Services or otherwise provide information to us, you agree that any dispute arising in connection with Spark will be in accordance with the Terms.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Spark Grills 6837 Winchester Circle Boulder, CO 80301